1. Data Collection
When using the features of this website or registering as a member on this website, this website will ask users to provide personal information, which may include name, email address, phone number, shipping address, etc. Information will be sent to 5C Limited and the operating department via this website for the purpose of arranging services for you.
Users must agree and ensure that the information provided is accurate, true and complete. If the information provided is incorrect, false or incomplete, 5C Limited may not be able to provide you with the relevant services. This website also reserves the right to suspend or suspend the user’s registration or stop using any services without prior notice.
In the process of registering or becoming a member, you can choose your own username and password. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the password and username are safe and will not be disclosed to third parties. If your username and password are stolen. Or illegally used, this website will not be responsible for any loss or legal liability. If you find or suspect a password security issue, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data records will be kept in strict confidence once you accept 5C Limited’s services. 5C Limited will not disclose your personal data in any form without your consent.
3. Use of data
The personal data provided by you is protected by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. Without your consent, this website will never disclose or use the user’s personal information for other commercial purposes. It is possible to occasionally transmit the latest developments on this website or service offers that you are interested in. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email us at email@example.com. However, you must agree that the personal data we collect has the opportunity to be used for the following purposes:
- Employees in our company or affiliates
- Any person or company that is subject to confidentiality obligations
- Provide information content and advertising that suits you
- Provide the products or services you request
- Conduct general related research and investigations
- Provide anonymous reports for companies or customers
- By court or government
- Any company or service provider employed to support our business, such as but not limited to computers, accounting, telecommunications, banking, financial institutions, professional management services, etc.
- Persons or companies appointed by this website or whose interests in this business need to be transferred to the relevant responsibilities
Every time you visit this website, you have the opportunity to receive and record the server values, including IP addresses and cookies. Cookies are a piece of information that a website sends to your browser to help analyze your viewing habits. With Cookies, you do not need to register again when you visit this website again. You may refuse to accept cookies, but you may not be able to use or activate certain features of this website.
5. Security measures
This website uses a security server that protects personal data to protect the user’s personal data. However, whenever a user transmits personal information over the Internet, this will not guarantee 100% security.